Terms and Conditions
By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you does not agree to any of the terms and conditions, access to the website is disallowed.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Everything in this website, including all real time or other information and content as well as any software programs available on or through the website, are protected by intellectual property rights laws. With the exception of information obtained from Rampver Financials’ third-party providers, all right, title and interest in and to the website and its content are owned, licensed or controlled by Rampver Financials. Rampver Financials reserves the right to amend or withdraw any content from this website.
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in this website and its content are owned by, licensed and used by Rampver Financials as permitted by law. You will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited.
Further, you agree that you shall not:
- Modify or copy the materials in this website.
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in this website.
- Use the materials in this website for any commercial purpose, or for any public display.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials in this website.
- Transfer any materials in this website to another entity or “mirror” materials on any other server.
You further agree not to use any electronic communication feature in the website for any purpose that is unlawful, tortuous, abusive, and intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene or threatening.
OWNERSHIP AND USE
Rampver Financials grants access to the contents to the User exclusively for his personal, non-commercial, and lawful use. User agrees not to transmit, transfer, perform, broadcast, publish, reproduce, create a derivative work from, display or distribute, sell, license, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any content to any third person (including, without limitation, others in User’s company or organization) whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise without the prior written permission of Rampver Financials.
Requests for such permission must be in writing and should be sent to: Unit 2202, Antel Corporate Center, 121 Valero St. Salcedo Village, Makati City.
OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION
Any information, other than personal data or personal information, you transmit to us via this website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become our property. Such information, other than personal data or personal information, may be used by us for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
You agree to assure and hold Rampver Financials, its subsidiaries and affiliates, directors, managers, officers, associates, assistants and licensors free and harmless, as well as indemnify them, from any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions.
You also agree to assure and hold us free and harmless from any liability arising from any loss or damage of whatever nature in connection with the requests coursed through this website in the following instances:
- Disruption, failure or delay relating to or in connection with the website with are due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- Loss or damage you may suffer arising out of any improper, fraudulent access or utilization of the website due to theft or unauthorized disclosure of your contact information or violation of other security measures with or without your participation.
- Inaccurate, incomplete or delayed information you received due to disruption or failure of any communication facilities used for the website.
- Rampver Financials also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rampver Financials does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Rampver Financials may make changes to the materials contained on the website with or without notice. Rampver Financials. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
This website may contain links to other websites or applications controlled or offered by third party providers (“Third Party Media”). Rampver Financials disclaims liability for any information, material, product, or service posted or offered at said Third Party Media. The link to said Third Party Media does not mean an endorsement or recommendation from Rampver Financials for any products or services offered or information contained in said Third Party Media. Neither shall Rampver Financials be liable for any failure of the products or services offered or advertised at the Third Party Media. User is aware that the use of Third Party Media may be governed by differed terms and conditions and that said Third Party Media may provide less security than this website.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rampver Financials may modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The continued use of the website following publication of the amended terms and conditions will constitute User’s acceptance of the amendment.
VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Rampver Financials reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and equity for violations of these terms and conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this website.